Children's Book

Monday, October 20, 2014

Another day. Another dollar...or not.

Not much to report on, except that I have started writing a children's picture book. My target age is 3 - 5 years old. It's quite short but long enough for a bedtime story. The main character is a dragon, and I'm hoping to do a series focused on his adventures.

I also just returned from an interview for a role as a Creative Writing tutor. It would only be part time after school hours, but it would allow me to focus on my writing at the same time. I think I'm in with a pretty good chance of getting the job.

In other news: Alien: Isolation is still as awesome as ever! The story is great, and actually brought a tear to my eye yesterday due to the voice acting of Sigourney Weaver.

That's all for now.

Lauren

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate