Keep on Swimming

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today I got another email from an agent saying 'No' to my manuscript, so once again I'm sending it off to another company on my list of many.

Helping me handle the rejections is a book I found while cleaning out the staff room at my last job. It's a motivational book, very much like The Secret. It claims to help you get what you want out of life - be it wealth, relationships, jobs or experiences - using 25 principles to live by. I know there are a lot of sceptics out there when it comes to positive thinking, The Universe and visualisation, but I'm giving it a try.




I have started visualising my 'dream' when I wake up and just before I go to bed. I also have an affirmation for my life goal and say it as many times as I can throughout the day. At the moment I am reading one principle a day from the book and it gives me just enough motivation to keep going. While I wait for the next verdict on my book, I have started writing another; new setting, new characters, new everything. Gotta keep the juices flowing.


Lauren

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate