6 Years Later

Friday, October 22, 2021

Well hello there blog I-have-forgotten-about-and-not-looked-at-in-years. How's things?

A lot has changed in that time, but I'm still gaming. It's been a constant in my life when everything around me has shifted. 

I spent most of lockdown (wasn't that a fun time?) playing Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk 2077 - with only a few glitches - dusting off The Sims 4 to explore the world while I couldn't, and I finally took the plunge and purchased a Nintendo Switch.

My V

Just yesterday I played some PGA Tour 2K21 on the PS4. My life is a constant party; I wouldn't be surprised if you're jealous right now. 

I hope that I can get back into this blog a bit more. Return to reviewing and doing more writing about one of my favourite hobbies. We shall see.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate