Random Flash of Past Poems

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I had a massive flashback of one of the poems I wrote years ago. I've lost it now which saddens me because I actually thought it was good. This was the only line/stanza I could remember. It might have been changed a little because my memories rubbish:

You are gone behind those eyes,
I try to reach you but you are far away.
I see your reflection on the lake,
The frost of the blue


  Moon,


It was written about someone very special in my life at the time ♥

There was also another one I've JUST remembered that I wrote in the same day:

There are no ghosts here, only memories
I try to grab at the darkness but it slips through my fingers-
We try. We try.


(again not the whole thing because I fail)


^ post is full of pointlessness.

Lauren

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate